【 Herman’s Professional 】
頭髮已染過的可以補色， 頭髮顏色越淺顏色越明顯，每次焗油顏色有效維持 4-6星期！
— — — — — — — — — — — — —
3. 等待30~45分鐘 (如想更上色可等到60-90分鐘)
Lydia's luscious lavender is a soft, pastel vibe, the perfect mix of grunge and glamour. This hair dye nourishes like a deep conditioner while you color. For best results, bleach your hair to level 7-8 blonde with our Amazing Bleach Kit.
Then apply Lydia Lavender hair dye straight after on dry, unconditioned hair, and in 60-90 minutes, you will have intense purple hair color that lasts 8-12 washes. All fun with no commitments!
– Ultra creamy formula that deeply conditions while depositing color.
– Conditioner-based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 10-18 washes results may vary.
- You can store the leftover color or mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it.
Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 7/8
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, use some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 5-10 minutes.
That is important for violet hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the violet into brown or ashy brown.
4. Apply a thick layer of hair color.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. You can go for hours or even overnight.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
Includes 115ml of color.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, CI 45100, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Acid Violet 43, Basic Blue 99, Basic Brown 16, BasicRed 76, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Violet 2, Propylparaben, Basic Blue 124, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 16.