Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it.
Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 8
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, use some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 5-10 minutes.
That is important for violet hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the violet into brown or ashy brown.
4. Apply and massage a thick layer of hair color into your hair.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. You can go for hours or even overnight.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
1.Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
2.Rinse hair with cool water each time you wash to minimize fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color.
3.Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
4.Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness.
1. Although you should pre-lighten to a level 10 platinum blonde for truest results, this shade works great from levels 8+
2. Want more tips? Email to email@example.com and ask our expert!