【 Herman’s Professional 】
頭髮已染過的可以補色， 頭髮顏色越淺顏色越明顯，每次焗油顏色有效維持 4-6星期！
— — — — — — — — — — — — —
3. 等待30~45分鐘 (如想更上色可等到60-90分鐘)
Amelia Aqua Blue is a Mediterranean sea-inspired blue color that gives you irresistible aquamarine hair dye that nourishes like a deep conditioner while you color. For best results, bleach your hair to level 8/9 blonde with our Amazing Bleach Kit.
Then apply Amelia Aqua Blue hair dye straight after on dry, unconditioned hair, and in 60-90 minutes, you will have intense blue hair color that lasts 15+ washes. All fun with no commitments!
– Ultra creamy formula that deeply conditions while depositing color.
– Conditioner-based, no ammonia.
– All products are vegan and cruelty-free.
– Color remains about 15-25 washes results may vary.
- You can store the leftover color or mix it with your conditioner for a regular touch-up.
Reduce heating tools in the week before bleaching. Reduce or stop using a curling iron, hot rollers, flat iron, blow dryer, or other heating tools. Heat tools damage hair, and bleach is already going to be hard on it.
Hair that is natural, not treated, is healthier and will suffer less from the bleach.
1. Comb your hair (Combing your hair before bleach helps you to apply everything more evenly and smoothly)
2. Bleach your hair up to level 7/8
3. Wash off bleach and dry your hair. If your hair is too yellow, use some purple or blue toner\shampoo that can help neutralize the yellow into white. Apply and leave it in for 5-10 minutes.
That is important for blue hair colors so the yellowness won't turn the blue into green undertone.
4. Apply a thick layer of hair color.
5. Leave the hair color for at least two hours or more. You can go for hours or even overnight.
6. The longer you keep it in, the longer the color will last, and the brighter will be the result.
7. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
1.Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
2.Rinse hair with cool water each time you wash to minimize fading process. Reduce hair washing days to extend color.
3.Maintain your hair by using SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO!
4.Mix your leftover hair color with your regular conditioner or use it as a conditioner to maintain the brightness.